As part of our new Race Rapid Mallory Triathlon Centre, we are now introducing our Triathlon Academy. Registered with the British Triathlon Federation, England Athletics and Cycling Time Trials.
Race Rapid Triathlon Academy
ADVISE & SUPPORT
Allowing for development to make own decisions…
Guidance on race selection and preparation…
Target, work towards and achieve performance goals…
What is it?
We are here to bridge the gap between junior clubs and adult racing with the focus on improving performance. This will be achieved with the partnership of the facilities at Race Rapid Mallory and the performance coaching expertise of Pure Performance Coaching.
Who is it for?
This academy is suited to any athlete in the youth and junior age groups. To get the best out of our sessions the athletes ideally would be able swim 400m in under 8 mins. Cycle and run ability are varied. If you want to become a rounded triathlete or multisport athlete and want to improve, then the academy is suited for you.
When and where is it?
- Monday – Pool swim session (Atherstone Leisure Centre)
- Wednesday – Cycle session (Race Rapid Mallory – Mallory Park)
- Thurs/Fri – Open Water swim session (Race Rapid Mallory – Mallory Park)
What else does it involve?
- We provide programming support on Training Peaks, this will include sessions for the athlete to carry out in their own time
- Full use of Race Rapid Mallory for training plus entry into Race Rapid organised events
- Race Rapid Triathlon Club membership (BTF affiliated)
- Discount on services at Race Rapid Mallory
- Ad hoc head coach meetings at Race Rapid Mallory
- Potential in the future for more coached session access
- Access to sponsor kit discounts
How much does it cost?
All of this costs just £65 per month.
How can you join?
Contact us by emailing [email protected] or come and have a chat with Rob at Race Rapid Mallory or Chris at Pure Performance Coaching for more information. You are welcome to try one of our sessions for free.